• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:03:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Monday...here we go again..

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2019, 06:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..rain and more rain.....good napping weather.... |^|

....tax season.........wondering what's really new for new deductions, and old.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Raining here too. What is with this weather? Cold spell early Dec. then it has been hovering around freezing ever since. Oh well the heating bill says it is fine.  Today is cleanup day in the fish room. Sat. was bag day & yesterday the swap.  Things get a little "unkempt" during bag day.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 07, 2019, 09:53:11 AM
Raining here too. What is with this weather? Cold spell early Dec. then it has been hovering around freezing ever since. Oh well the heating bill says it is fine.  Today is cleanup day in the fish room. Sat. was bag day & yesterday the swap.  Things get a little "unkempt" during bag day.

...I hear ya......weather's weird....but....it's January. the other shoe will drop here soon..... wfwf wfwf wfwf

I heard that the Milw swap had a decent crowd...400?.....that's  around our Rockford attendance.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Yes I heard they had about 380 some people go through. Pretty good crowd. I sold out so didn't have to unbag any fish.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 07, 2019, 12:28:12 PM
Yes I heard they had about 380 some people go through. Pretty good crowd. I sold out so didn't have to unbag any fish.

....sold out.... |^|...great !
Jon

Mugwump

..rain has moved on now...I think  huh....now for the cold front to erase any sign of our mid 50's day today.... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon