• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:19:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208

..Sunday coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2019, 04:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morning everyone....coffee's great ....MMMmmmmm

..a cooler day before warming up to the 50's tomorrow....crazy weather, huh ?....is this really January ?

...putz'n and then an errand later.....then  huh

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and all. Coffee is great but I'll need much mire to get me going. I had a lousy night's sleep. Another day in the mid to hi 40s but it will be sunny instead of that misty overcast and windy day we had yesterday.

Will run an errand I needed to run yesterday but didn't. Then it's to the clubhouse to watch some football with the neighbors. They are having beef stew today,
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 06, 2019, 06:32:45 AM
Good morning Jon and all. Coffee is great but I'll need much mire to get me going. I had a lousy night's sleep. Another day in the mid to hi 40s but it will be sunny instead of that misty overcast and windy day we had yesterday.

Will run an errand I needed to run yesterday but didn't. Then it's to the clubhouse to watch some football with the neighbors. They are having beef stew today,

...football games... ;)...hell I'd go or the beef stew.... |^| |eat| |^|.......ever make it with biscuits baked on top?.....they get like dumplings...MMMmmm.....and all that gravy too...MMMmmm |eat|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 06, 2019, 06:37:01 AM

...football games... ;)...hell I'd go or the beef stew.... |^| |eat| |^|.......ever make it with biscuits baked on top?.....they get like dumplings...MMMmmm.....and all that gravy too...MMMmmm |eat|

Since I'm not making it I'll take it anyway they make it. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on January 06, 2019, 06:37:01 AM

Oh love those biscuits on top. Just call it pot pie and dig in.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.