• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:24:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200

Let's call it Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, December 29, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Just getting upr now...slept well and long last night...

I think a water change is in the future for today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...back from the our adventure....a fun day too....from riding the big Ferris wheel to eating huge pizza slices, funnel cakes, etc........we're a bit pooped... huh....

..I have a nice vid from atop the wheel that I'll pop up when I get around to it.....best part of getting back home.....Manny and da Sass greeting us at the door.... :) |^| :)..it's worth the prive of admission.....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

,,well, night all...it's been a long day...time to read a spell..
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 30, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

It looks like you guys had lots of fun and it definitely does not look as cold as it usually does in late December.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Willie, it was cold and windy outside.....waiting in line was brutal....but the cabs were heated a bit.... :) |^| :)
Jon