• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:36:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 302
Total: 302

Sunday morning..

Started by Mugwump, December 23, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good coffee...cold weather.....slept like crap....... wfwf

...28degs now...low 30's today....sun?...who knows  huh

...the usual morning putz'n, then finishing up the prep for the family gathering tomorrow.... |^|...looking forward to a fun day... |^|

..more coffee........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2...."to infinity and beyond"..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...weekly water change done...no plant trimming today but did put in root tabs...

...helped with making macaroons...

...had a buddy stop in for a short visit...

...getting ready to go play Samba...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

The coffee was good as was the breakfast. Just getting back from the first leg of my Christmas. Dropped off gifts for Vikki and her kids in DC.

Tomorrow I head north to New Jersey and New York and I will be back Wednesday morning. The overall weather out here and where I'm going is cloudy and in the 40s. I'm not expected to hit rain until I come back.

Just started my water changes even though I am very tired.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 23, 2018, 12:30:09 PM
The coffee was good as was the breakfast. Just getting back from the first leg of my Christmas. Dropped off gifts for Vikki and her kids in DC.

Tomorrow I head north to New Jersey and New York and I will be back Wednesday morning. The overall weather out here and where I'm going is cloudy and in the 40s. I'm not expected to hit rain until I come back.

...again...safe journeys, Willie...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...get some good rest too...... |^|.....it's easy burn out season....travel safe  ;)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 23, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

...get some good rest too...... |^|.....it's easy burn out season....travel safe  ;)

Thanks Jon. Plan to get in the bed early tonight.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.