• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:53:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 156
Total: 157

Friday doin's...

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...off to feed Kasey's fish here shortly......not much snow...but the idiot drivers look to be out there in force.... huh.... wfwf

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

phorty

Jon, thanks for the hospitality yesterday!  Looking forward to raising these glitters!

Mugwump

Quote from: phorty on December 21, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Jon, thanks for the hospitality yesterday!  Looking forward to raising these glitters!

..you're very welcome !...the kids like them too?  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not much going on today.  It's cold, overcast and windy today and I can feel the chill even in a 72 degree house, with a jacket on just looking in the window.  And my house is full of windows, so I'm cold.  I should be doing something productive, but I'm not.  Just not in the mood today. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Not much going on today.  It's cold, overcast and windy today and I can feel the chill even in a 72 degree house, with a jacket on just looking in the window.  And my house is full of windows, so I'm cold.  I should be doing something productive, but I'm not.  Just not in the mood today.

...sounds like a plan,, |^|....windy and cold here too....doubt if we'll see the sun for a while....Jan's doing her cleaning thing...and I'm staying clear.... wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 21, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

...sounds like a plan,, |^|....windy and cold here too....doubt if we'll see the sun for a while....Jan's doing her cleaning thing...and I'm staying clear.... wfwf

It is the first day of Winter, it has stopped raining, the sun is out and it is 65 degrees out. Seriously it is. Tomorrow we will be back in the 40s. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...been so long that I can't remember 65degs.....LOL.....enjoy  :) |^| :)
Jon

Mugwump

.....fed, showered, shaved, and settling in for the evening........ w!w |^| w!w........ ;)

....what's everyone up too ? huh?
Jon

Mugwump

..night all........................ :)
Jon

phorty

Quote from: Mugwump on December 21, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
Quote from: phorty on December 21, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

..you're very welcome !...the kids like them too?  :)
Yup, child #1, #3, and #4 are big fans.  #2 Richie didn't get a chance yet but he will tomorrow.

The Severum seems to enjoy them as well.  They're following him around, or he is following them - hard to say which!

Ron Sower

...full day of prep for the dinner tonight...I scrubbed and baked 20 taters...Lucy cooked the Prime Rib...both came out perfect...!

...added a couple more shelves into my nook....next,I'll figure out how to do doors on the area to block off the view of the junk on the shelves....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron