• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:38:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 20, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is wonderful...MMmmm...very good  |^|

..near 40degs and raining.....temps will be steady or falling most the day....might be snow by evening...?

...fish room putz'n, and an early errand to feed Kasey's fish then later Phorty is swinging by to pick up some angels.....

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...grab your cups........Pot #2 brewing.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great over here. We are once again bracing for another flood event. This is our 3rd heaviest rain year since they started keeping records. It may go up to the 2nd wettest year after tonight and tomorrow.

I have some running around to do today. I am going to pick up a few more gifts and then I'm finished. I will then start getting ready for a big weekend starting Saturday that will take me from Delaware to DC, New Jersey, NYC and finally Long Island before I return on Wednesday.

Except for water changes tomorrow I'll be resting until Saturday morning. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 20, 2018, 06:21:31 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is great over here. We are once again bracing for another flood event. This is our 3rd heaviest rain year since they started keeping records. It may go up to the 2nd wettest year after tonight and tomorrow.

I have some running around to do today. I am going to pick up a few more gifts and then I'm finished. I will then start getting ready for a big weekend starting Saturday that will take me from Delaware to DC, New Jersey, NYC and finally Long Island before I return on Wednesday.

Except for water changes tomorrow I'll be resting until Saturday morning. lol

..Zounds !!!..that's a bit of travel'n.... wfwf.....but sounds like a lot of fun crammed into just a few days.... |^|..be safe out there....idiots abound ...
Jon

Ron Sower

...yeh, Willie...watch out for the crazies...some just might be zombies and you know that they don't care...! huh

...Lucy's off to Wallyworld to get some stuff for our groups Christmas dinner tomorrow...I'm in charge of walking the Murf and feeding him...

...I hope the weather you guys are having isn't going to drown you...stay cozy...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Thanks guys> I'm going to be wild out there. I'm going to try to travel as much as possible during the off hours.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.