• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:49:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

Tuesday....ta da...

Started by Mugwump, December 18, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the Holiday's are here in force now....stores are crowded......traffic busy...idiots on the prowl....careful out there folks....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...going to meet with my Documents Review Committee today...we should be through redrafting the language and diagrams for the setbacks for placements of park models, shed and awnings on our little 30' x 41' lots...this is to comply with the compromise we and the town building dept came to late summer...it all needs to be updated in our Deed of Restrictions and Construction Rules....then we move on to other topics...many of our outdated directive documents do not synchronize with each other...my goal is to accomplish the synchronization by the end of this Spring when the snowbirds start leaving...

...then later I meet with our park manager to have the building guy from the town meet with us to get started on a building permit to build a permanent 20' x 40' shed for storing donated yard sale items for the spring fling event...

...then i gotta go fix a sink drain in a rental....

...I already am tired!!! wfwf wfwf wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...all in all it was a busy putz'm day....even finished (4) loads of wash.... :) |^| :).......hauled a lot of trash junk out too....

..chill time with the last cup of the day.....life is good...... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

The incomparable Bill Evans,,,,da man |^|

0:00 Israel 6:11 Elsa 11:20 Lucky To Be Me 14:58 Tenderly 18:30 Peace Piece 25:11 Young and Foolish 31:03 Oleo 35:10 Someday My Prince Will Come 40:04 Autumn Leaves (Take 9 - monaural) 45:27 Spring Is Here 53:46 Blue In Green (Take 3) 59:09 Nardis 1:05:00 Sweet and Lovely 1:10:52 Waltz for Debby (Take 1)

Jon