• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 01:35:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 170
Total: 170

Coffee on a Tuesday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, December 18, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMmmmm the coffee is very good.. :)

..it's a cold 24degs presently and we'll swoop up to a balmy 45degs by afternoon......the punish your sinuses weather... wfwf

..a few water changes this morning and then the basic putz'n starts....an errand likely  huh

<ore coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Still trying to wake up. Had to work today...coffee sounds good...
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on December 18, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
Still trying to wake up. Had to work today...coffee sounds good...

.....pot #2...yup the coffee is good...very good  :)...it helps to have 20oz cups too... |^| :) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here too. It's not freezing out but with the wind blowing at almost 30 mph it sure feels like it. It's going to stay like this the rest of the day with temps increasing daily for the rest of the week.

A couple of more gifts to buy and then I am done. Got to get my water changes in too.. Will be a busy day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..sun's out, and it looks promising.... huh..guess I should get my butt in gear.. huh

Jon

Ron Sower

...we're seeing the sun here too!...mid-60s today and tomorrow then low 70s on thursday...this is a cooler winter than last year...we were out by the pool a lot...not so this year so far...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron