• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

My Old Chow

Started by LizStreithorst, December 10, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Today I decided that the I will have to put my old Saint Puppy down.  He seems to have lost his joy in life.  He sleeps 'most all the time.   He likes to  go outside, but he no longer checks out the pasture like he used to do.

No matter where I am in the house he comes to the same room and lies down.  He's such a loyal soul.
I may or may not wait for a few days before I decide to have the deed done.   
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...poor guy....getting old sucks...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sorry to hear that Liz.  :( :( :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Breath easy, folks.  Yesterday he was better.  He didn't have that look like he had given up.  Today he was better yet.  Today I went to the vet and picked up another $120. bottles of Adaquan.  All I want to do it postpone the inevitable until my old man tells me that he's ready.  I will know.  I can read his eyes.

Always move forward. Never look back.