• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:15:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

Monday again....?

Started by Mugwump, December 10, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good this morn'n....a cold morning too....12degs presently...might see some sun by afternoon?...oh well, it comes with the season  :)

..fish room putz'n early, then  huh.....not a clue....I imagine an errand somewhere tho....?

more coffee ...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...MMMmmmmmmmmmmm......damn good coffee....grab a cup :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Yes another Monday but I'll take it. It's still cold but least we are dry. We will warm up a bit during the week but we will pay for that warmth with rain. It beat the alternative.

Dental appointment this morning. The last one for a while. I only have to go in every 6 months for cleaning after today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 10, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
Good morning all. Yes another Monday but I'll take it. It's still cold but least we are dry. We will warm up a bit during the week but we will pay for that warmth with rain. It beat the alternative.

Dental appointment this morning. The last one for a while. I only have to go in every 6 months for cleaning after today.

..LOL...'warming up' is relative this time of year... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...just finished going to our regular Monday morning meeting and then a Document Review committee meeting... we're getting our Deed of Restrictions and Construction Rules synchronized to work with what we resolved with the Town of Florence this Fall....about done with that portion...next week we'll move on to other parts that need updating...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron