• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:32:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, December 08, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..let the weekend begin...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm off to a slow start but I will pick up the pace soon. I went to a very nice Christmas party last night. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...went to the ARK party/meeting...lot of fun...many different faces than the SAS group, but then there are several crossovers like myself...

...one of the ladies made cheesecake dip for graham crackers...no calories at all, Ha Ha.. |eat| |eat|

...our raffle there consists of getting tickets from points accumulated from all the meetings you attend, donations to the auctions thru the year, purchases you made thru the year and signing up for the next year's dues by a certain time this year.  Then a ticket is drawn out of the jar and the person gets to go up and pick out whatever s/he wants from the raffle table...good stuff too.... I brought home several things and actually gave away a Tetra 60g air pump that I didn't need but knew someone else there was hoping to get it...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron