• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:21:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 326
Total: 326

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 08, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....wonderful coffee this morn'n....pot #2 already  :)...grab a cup !

..cold again today...bit no snow in sight... :D...we'll be taking in a bake sale later today...always lots of goodies there every year...MMmmmm  |^|

..then some more fish room putz'n....where do you folks buy bulk air line?....I want to change all the present air line here....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning folks. Slept in late today. Just finished sipping on some great coffee over here.

It is quite chilly out with temps at 20 degrees. I think this is the first time I really saw frost on my grass although I'm sure it's been cold enough for the frost to show.

Still thinking about what to do today. I'm sure putzing will be involved.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...I'm up early today...going to the ARK meeting/party...do need to leave at 0930 hours...I usually don't like to start my day til 1000 hours....but this is a fun group to be with even though I don't raise killis...looks like it's gonna be med 60s and sunny today...yea!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron