• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:31:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

Chilly Friday...

Started by Mugwump, December 07, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The coffee is very good this morn'n.... :) |^| :)

..a nice 10degs outside at the moment....calling for low 20's for the area highs...brrrr... |brr|...but no snow....

..mostly fish room putz'n for us today....tunes..and more coffee  ;).....pot roast in the oven later.... |^|

..more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..another great pot of coffee  |^|..........grab a cup  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Another morning of great coffee. It is 36 degrees here with a bit of wind. Won't get much above 40 but we will have clear skies with plenty of sunshine.

We are dodging the storm that headed this way so far. It appears that it will stay to the south of us. We shall see.

Putzing and getting ready for the community Christmas party. It's early but people are busy so we decided to get it over with. Starts at 6 pm and I volunteered to bring some chicken.

I will be going to the local supermarket Acme (which is the same store as Jewel and Safeway) to get the chicken.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2018, 06:42:33 AM
Good morning. Another morning of great coffee. It is 36 degrees here with a bit of wind. Won't get much above 40 but we will have clear skies with plenty of sunshine.

We are dodging the storm that headed this way so far. It appears that it will stay to the south of us. We shall see.

Putzing and getting ready for the community Christmas party. It's early but people are busy so we decided to get it over with. Starts at 6 pm and I volunteered to bring some chicken.

I will be going to the local supermarket Acme (which is the same store as Jewel and Safeway) to get the chicken.

....sounds like fun..... ;)....and plenty of eats too..... |^|

..tomorrow we'll drop buy a big annual bake sale.....talk about a weasel in the hen house...LOL...that'll be me  :D
Jon

Ron Sower

...we had rain yesterday and last night... remembrances of my 18 year stint in Seattle area...but it looks like its going to clear today with a few clouds and 64F...

...got a bunch of little things to do around the house and the park...

...but first I think I'll rustle up some Jimmy Dean sausage.... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron