• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:46:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 172
Total: 173

Thursday stuff==>>

Started by Mugwump, December 06, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...cold out there...brrr |brr|...but I need to go gas up the Tahoe...... wfwf

...so what's up folks? huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...slow day here..... |^|

..took Jan out to class earlier...and in a bit I'll pick her up so she'll have a warm ride home too...temps are falling presently falling fast.... |brr|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...busy day here...but i won't get into it...

...Cloudy and rainy today...reminds me of winter in Western Wa...Seattle area...yuch....

...to top it off...locked keys in the Burbun in Costco parking lot...in the rain!!! :(  wfwf  huh...thanks for AAA...10 minutes...! |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 06, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

...Cloudy and rainy today...reminds me of winter in Western Wa...Seattle area...yuch....

...to top it off...locked keys in the Burbun in Costco parking lot...in the rain!!! :(  wfwf  huh...thanks for AAA...10 minutes...! |^| |^| |^|

...LOL....no fob?.....you can have one added.....remote start too.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 06, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

...I have a fob but it's on the keyring...didn;t think about separating them and keeping the fob in my pocket...but then that would be TWO things I'd have to keep up with...! huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 07, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 06, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

...I have a fob but it's on the keyring...didn;t think about separating them and keeping the fob in my pocket...but then that would be TWO things I'd have to keep up with...! huh wfwf

....oops..... ;)
Jon