• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:25:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 136
Total: 136

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 05, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a balmy 24degs outside...... |brr|....but could see 30's later as a high for the day.... huh

..the coffee is very good....MMmmm.....delicious  :)...finally got a decent night of sleep last night.. ;)

..a couple errands....water changes....putz'n...and  huh.....

more coffee tho...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..it seems the whole pot of coffee is mine this morn'n.... huh...Jan has a Dr's appt. and can't partake right now.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee but a chilly start to the day. Temps at 25 but going up into the 40s with no precip. It is snowing in South Jersey though and that is pretty close to me.

Making a little road trip to DC to take care of some business. Will back this afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 05, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Good morning all. Great coffee but a chilly start to the day. Temps at 25 but going up into the 40s with no precip. It is snowing in South Jersey though and that is pretty close to me.

Making a little road trip to DC to take care of some business. Will back this afternoon.

,,drive safe.... |^|
Jon