• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:00:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 175
Total: 176

Monday coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 03, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...slept like crap....but the coffee is good.......

...30's and light snow......on/off all day  huh

..a few errands and a nap.......blah...

more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You were too tired to sleep.  It's happened to me before.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee today. The weather will be great also. We will hit a high of about 60 with sunny skies before a little cold front comes through. It looks like the whole week will be kind of decent in the weather department though.

Taking some fish to "my" 55g in Vikki's house. She went away for Thanksgiving and turned the heat off in her house. That and the heater being unplugged left her with 4 dead angels. huh She was devastated.  The snots and cories survived tho. I will replace them for her.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 03, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
You were too tired to sleep.  It's happened to me before.

....likely so Liz......neither of us slept well....but a nap helps a bit...kinda.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 03, 2018, 08:30:48 AM
Good morning all. Great coffee today. The weather will be great also. We will hit a high of about 60 with sunny skies before a little cold front comes through. It looks like the whole week will be kind of decent in the weather department though.

Taking some fish to "my" 55g in Vikki's house. She went away for Thanksgiving and turned the heat off in her house. That and the heater being unplugged left her with 4 dead angels. huh She was devastated.  The snots and cories survived tho. I will replace them for her.

..well that sucks....heat 'off'?....freeze any pipes?....
Jon

Ron Sower

...yes it's Monday...

...our friends, Stan and Barb, from our old neighborhood in WA, arrived...I went to the meeting early and Brb's brother was bringing them to the meeting and Lucy was going to pick Barb up and tool around the area while Stan stayed at the meeting with me,,,well, I was almost to the meeting place when I got a call from Lucy saying she was on the side of the highway with the heat gauge stuck all the way over to the right...What a plight...I told her to call Darren in the park...she did and he and John went out and saved the fair damsel and got Burbun home...today we'll see what is wrong with it...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron