• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 19, 2024, 12:25:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,201
  • Total Topics: 18,499
  • Online today: 129
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 82
Total: 82

Sunday things....>

Started by Mugwump, December 02, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....We're back now....everything's unloaded and put away.... |^|

Despite the weather, it was a very well attended swap today......we did pretty good having nearly sold out.. :D....we are both very sore and tired, it's been a long day.....those buckets
sure didn't get any lighter from the last swap..... wfwf....but it keeps us young hauling it every time...LOL....well except today....feel'n a bit older today....

All the usual suspects were in attendance....and good hugs, and handshakes, were plentiful......the first few hours of the swap were madness as folks were lined up deep behind about every table there.....a nice friendly buying crowd....so time flies.... |^|

In the melee I forgot to snap any pics...........sorry.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...good that you had a good swap, Mugs...

...our first ever Christmas lunch/party went well...lotta fun...plenty of raffle prizes donated by LFSs and some we bought...great auction...new faces showing up at every meeting now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron