• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 19, 2024, 09:01:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,202
  • Total Topics: 18,500
  • Online today: 76
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 68
Total: 69

Stormy Saturday

Started by Mugwump, December 01, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....thorms, winds, rain, blah......with all the leaves gone the landscape looks very bleak and dingy....... huh

...started some swap prep......and tidying up down there too....really need to begin tossing some things out.....yup....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's so humid that my tile floor.  The temp in the house is 75 which is too cool for the AC and too warm for the dehumidifier.  I decided on the dehumidifier because I'd rather sweat that freeze.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...a long day tomorrow, so off to read a bit.....night all.. :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron