• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:47:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, November 28, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee's good on this cold morning in Illinois. It's currently 15degs and snow is expected later on this afternoon. I think that it's safe to say that winter has

officially arrived. We haven't seen a 40 deg temp in weeks. brrr  |brr|

Nothing planned that I know of yet. Fish room putz'n as usual, I guess..... huh

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Good coffee over here. Currently it is in the 30s with 25 mph winds so it feels much colder. Not going up much in the temps today but the wind gust will get up to 40 mph.

Not planning too much today. May do water changes later today but more likely tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 28, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
Good morning. Good coffee over here. Currently it is in the 30s with 25 mph winds so it feels much colder. Not going up much in the temps today but the wind gust will get up to 40 mph.

Not planning too much today. May do water changes later today but more likely tomorrow.

....we may just lay low ourselves...but I know we'll end up putz'n with something... huh...always do... huh

..I do see a morn'n nap for sure tho.. ;)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 28, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

....we may just lay low ourselves...but I know we'll end up putz'n with something... huh...always do... huh

..I do see a morn'n nap for sure tho.. ;)

Water changes it is. Getting ready to start in a few minutes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hello folks...57 here ATM and going to 75...temps will be dropping to 50 next week...feels like freezing when that happens..! |brr| wfwf

...i have several things to do today (changed the transmission filter on Tweety Bird yesterday)...go over some of the document changes my committee is going to propose to the HOA board...pick up some used aquaria from a member for the auction at our Xmas meeting this sunday...finish up the agenda for that meeting...make sure everyone on the board has their specific jobs figured out...this will be one of our larger groups...

...so I guess I'd better get started... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron