• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:29:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 126
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Monday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, November 26, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is good..very good..

..outside?..no so good..... wfwf....we have 7+" of snow?(who knows) and still coming...the kicker is we've had gusts of 50mph and a few power outages here....power wasn't
off long,,but kept going off here and there......most roads are impassable at the moment as the winds will continue till this afternoon sometime.....

We aren't planning on going anywhere...nope, nada, no way....schools closed, Dekalb closed..... huh

brb....more coffee... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...3:30am this morn'n and da Sass thought all the snow was her personal playground.....LOL...didn't want to come back in....what a gal.... :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great and current temps are at 48 degrees in the area. We will not get the snow from your system as it's going to head north of here. We will see some more rain though it will not be anywhere near as much as Saturday. Be warm and safe Jon and Jan.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 26, 2018, 06:25:41 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is great and current temps are at 48 degrees in the area. We will not get the snow from your system as it's going to head north of here. We will see some more rain though it will not be anywhere near as much as Saturday. Be warm and safe Jon and Jan.

..Morn'n Willie......

...we'll be clearing this heavy stuff off very slowly....and not all in one go.....it's the heavy heart attack snow....nasty stuff..... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

The snow is pretty but I'm glad it's yours, not mine.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...now you're in the thick of it, Jon...! Careful not to hurt yourself out there...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..thanks Ron....winds are starting to settle down some now....we may venture out there soon before the temps begin diving into the teens for tonight....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 26, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
..thanks Ron....winds are starting to settle down some now....we may venture out there soon before the temps begin diving into the teens for tonight....

Yep. You don't want to mess up with that stuff after it freezes. I can't believe I lasted 8 years out there. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.