• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 01:47:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 170
Total: 170

Friday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 23, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,coffee is wonderful.... :)

..dank cool morn'n.....rain moving in for a spell before changing over to snow......

I'm putz'n....Jan and her girlfriend Francis are going to go check out some store deals.... wfwf....

need more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 sleepy heads...............grab a cup!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great and goes down even better in this 16 degree weather. It's going to be sunny and the temps will get up into the mid 30s. this afternoon. There is no wind at this time but that's likely to change.

Have to get some water changes done.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jan's off with Francis for the day......it's an annual girls day out.....lots of bumming around looking at the sales....lunch...more looking....
Jon