• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:41:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 147
Total: 148

Lost a Seal point

Started by Mugwump, November 16, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...seems like spawning battle.....?....it was fine when feeding but then I found it laying under a plant a few hours later....weird... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...thanks Willie.....I'm watching the tank and still a bit puzzled. I haven't seen much bullying at all in there.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

What a kick in the head.  Loosing any fish unexpectedly is a shock but to loose such a valuable one must have been especially hard.  Sorry :'(
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...was it getting old?...maybe just played out?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 17, 2018, 11:11:41 AM
...was it getting old?...maybe just played out?...

,,,nope...not old....
Jon

waterboy

Real bummer.
No it wasn't old.  It was spawned on 6/26/18.  It is not even old enough to start spawning.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.