• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:40:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 133
Total: 134

Friday morn'n coffee...>>

Started by Mugwump, November 16, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....excellent coffee..... :)..very, very good..... |^|

...29degs and we'll be in the 30's for today.......snow tonight and tomorrow....

...swap prep today....water changes... huh...errands... huh...

,,now tho...more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great. The Nor'easter has left town and the snow is melted already. It's going up into the low 50s with plenty of wind. The good news is that there is no precip in the forecast for the next 7 days and temps will be in the mid 50s on most days.

Nothing on the agenda except to return an item to Wally World. Maybe I'll throw Kobe into the slop sink for a bath. :D

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 16, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
Good morning all. The coffee is great. The Nor'easter has left town and the snow is melted already. It's going up into the low 50s with plenty of wind. The good news is that there is no precip in the forecast for the next 7 days and temps will be in the mid 50s on most days.

Nothing on the agenda except to return an item to Wally World. Maybe I'll throw Kobe into the slop sink for a bath. :D

,,we ended up with around 3" of snow which is mostly still on the ground.....got really slick here for a bit til the plows finally got everything salted good....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 16, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

,,we ended up with around 3" of snow which is mostly still on the ground.....got really slick here for a bit til the plows finally got everything salted good....

They say we got 2 inches before it turned into a rain event. Temps are above freezing at the moment so nothing froze over.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 16, 2018, 06:56:32 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 16, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

They say we got 2 inches before it turned into a rain event. Temps are above freezing at the moment so nothing froze over.

...more coming thru tonight late and tomorrow.......maybe I'll shop around for a new snow shovel  huh.....
Jon