• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:04:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 182
Total: 182

Just another Tuesday....

Started by Mugwump, November 13, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....sun's out but still pretty cold here......a good inside putz'n day.... ;)

..whattcha got going on.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Some of us had to go to work. But hot and muggy out right now.

Coffee was really good.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

waterboy

"go to work"  Now that is an expression I haven't heard in a long time. Retirement is so much more fun.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Just got back from doing my chores. Pretty crappy looking out here. Cold, cloudy and a stiff wind but at least there is no precipitation (yet).

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I wish I could have done a little work but with cold and rain nobody wants their dog groomed.

To pass the time I posted pics of my Angel strains and talked a little bit about them.  If you're bored like I am you can click on this link and take a look  http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?133982-Pics-of-my-various-strains-of-Angels&p=1303334#post1303334

It will be time for WC soon.  That'll give me something satisfying to do.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 13, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
I wish I could have done a little work but with cold and rain nobody wants their dog groomed.

To pass the time I posted pics of my Angel strains and talked a little bit about them.  If you're bored like I am you can click on this link and take a look  http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?133982-Pics-of-my-various-strains-of-Angels&p=1303334#post1303334

It will be time for WC soon.  That'll give me something satisfying to do.

..are these as dark as they look here ?...you struck gold !

...if so, they look like 'Turq's'....D/+ S/S ..look around the gill plates...one of my very favorites too.......not +/+ S/S......blushing.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They were then.  I think they got darker because they were angry with one another.
Always move forward. Never look back.