• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:41:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 207
Total: 208

A cold Tuesday morning..

Started by Mugwump, November 13, 2018, 04:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is wonderful..... :)

..16degs presently, and a balmy mid 20's for our expected high today... but no snow...

..nothing planned yet, I'll need to check the calendar...but more coffee, of course...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

lanieree

Good Morning! I took the dog out about an hour ago and it was snowing...urghhh.. older I get the less I wanna see it ! LOL !!It was great seeing you Jon and Jan at the swap! Hey where ya at Liz? How ya holdin up? 

Mugwump

Quote from: lanieree on November 13, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
Good Morning! I took the dog out about an hour ago and it was snowing...urghhh.. older I get the less I wanna see it ! LOL !!It was great seeing you Jon and Jan at the swap! Hey where ya at Liz? How ya holdin up?

Hi Elaine...good seeing you too....find your 'thingy' ?  huh
....snowing ?,,,,not here yet....I'll check the radar...............
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Another night of rain and then the cold front is supposed to rush through. Well at least the rain stopped.

QA couple of appointments today. Doctor and auto service. Need to get these done before the holiday season kicks into high gear.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

lanieree

Mornin!  Yes Jon, I found my thingy..LOL..Sounds rather..well, we will leave it at that!! Also misplaced a 4 ft bulb?? REALLY?? How do ya do that???

Mugwump

Quote from: lanieree on November 13, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
Mornin!  Yes Jon, I found my thingy..LOL..Sounds rather..well, we will leave it at that!! Also misplaced a 4 ft bulb?? REALLY?? How do ya do that???

.... :D

....Pot #2 here....grab a cup....I made myself a big bowl of hot oat meal.....MMMmmmm......fish fed and laundry started.....let's get this show on the road ! ;D

Jon