• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 03:55:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Monday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, November 12, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee good....cold....cold today.....blah

..more coffee
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee. First frost that I know of with temps around 28. Going up to the mid 40s.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 12, 2018, 05:35:41 AM
Good morning. Great coffee. First frost that I know of with temps around 28. Going up to the mid 40s.

..morn'n Willie.........28degs here now...high about the same....

...rough night sleeping....could not get comfortable....achy and a head cold or something  huh...blah....

..I see Advil and a nap in my future.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 12, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

...rough night sleeping....could not get comfortable....achy and a head cold or something  huh...blah....

No cold but no sleep either.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 12, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 12, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

No cold but no sleep either.

....sucks huh huh.....oh well.....I started taking my Vit C again....never should have stopped... wfwf....it's always helped me ...

..fed the fish and saw that the albino cory pod laid in their sleep again......they're a very strange group.... 2c2
Jon