• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

I finally got a new Betta

Started by LizStreithorst, November 10, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

When I dropped off my Angels at the LFS I went looking for a Beta.  I realized that when I drain the office tank for WC it drains with gravity.  Since I don't use the big pump in the fish room I won't suck it up accidentally.  He has these long beautiful fins and I was worried that my Angels might have at them so I floated his bag in the tank for a long time so all the Angels try to eat his fins and fail.  When I finally released him into the tank they ignored him,

He's a very handsome red boy.  He has become comfortable swimming everywhere in the 125.  I suppose I should snap a pic so y'all can see him.  I will as soon as I get in the mood.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....he'll flare at them soon....'Shredder' flares when he goes up to eat with them...LOL...he loves his flake.....and they give him some room..... |^|

...enjoy  :)

,,gotta name yet?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not yet, but I did snap a pic.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson