• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:29:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, November 11, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..so what's everyone doing today?....... huh

...dayam this coffee is good.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Lounging around and having another cup of Joe.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm thinking about giving the fish room a good clean.  At this point I'm still just thinking about it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jan's off the the craft fair at Genoa HS with Lisa..........so I'm just chill'n and putz'n a bit......Manny's having a catnip moment chasing little sparkly goblins floating around the room...Da Sass is napping in the sun from through window.....Igor is on his back playing with his favorite little red ball.....quiet in here..I need to pop on some tunes... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was good today.  I can only take being lazy and worthless for so long.  Besides, if I sit around doing nothing it makes my back/hips feel worse.  Go figure...

The 125 in the office got a 60% WC.  I found hose for refilling the water storage drum that reached from the dog grooming tub to the water storage container.  I knew I wouldn't be happy filling it from the outside faucet once the water turned cold.

The fish room is CLEAN!  Actually, I found the hose as I was cleaning.  It sure looks good and it makes me feel good to see clean when I go down there.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 11, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
I was good today.  I can only take being lazy and worthless for so long.  Besides, if I sit around doing nothing it makes my back/hips feel worse.  Go figure...

The 125 in the office got a 60% WC.  I found hose for refilling the water storage drum that reached from the dog grooming tub to the water storage container.  I knew I wouldn't be happy filling it from the outside faucet once the water turned cold.

The fish room is CLEAN!  Actually, I found the hose as I was cleaning.  It sure looks good and it makes me feel good to see clean when I go down there.

....I really need to do the fish room good too....especially all the old stuff down there needing to be sorted and tossed/sold/given away.... huh
Jon