• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:44:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 165
Total: 166

Albino Dantums....Greg

Started by Babers, November 07, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Finally got my Albino Dantums,6 quarters @ 13 week.

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

|^| |^|... the long wait was finally over  |^| |^|

Btw... a customer stopped by here this morning on his way to the gcca swap. He said he bought some dantums from you and his are prebreeders in size now. He was very happy with them .
Joel

ghonk

Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Babers

Excellent looking angels Greg!
Joel

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

ghonk

Albino Dantums now 6 1/2 months old.

Paul Simon

ghonk

Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

Thanks Jon.
Hopefully they will start pairing at a younger age.
And i'm  successful raising the fry.
Paul Simon

Babers

This fish started asan albino. Can't tell you when it turned to non-albino. It's been a couple months but hasn't turned back yet. I've read Steve R has first hand experience on them turning and he mentioned they turn back after a couple months. Anyway, if it doesn't turn back, wondering if the fry when they have fry if they will be albinos or non albinos??? huh
Joel

ghonk

Hey Joel,where the hell have you been,still waiting for my albino koi. ;D

You are the forth person that I know of that had their albino dantums turn dark.

Steve's, and I believe Rob's from TAS and TAF  both turned back,not sure about the other guy's but assume they did too. 
Paul Simon

Babers

I've been here...just browsing every now and then....

Unfortunately the Albinos didn't produce anything. They were too brittle and they just died one by one. That's probably why there's not too many of them.
Joel