• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:56:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124

Albino Dantums....Greg

Started by Babers, November 07, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: Babers on April 06, 2020, 04:12:27 PM
The pair stopped laying eggs for some reason. Last one was March 9. Took them almost a month to spawn again. Small clutch of eggs last night. So far a few white eggs this afternoon. Crossing my fingers....
...here's to your success... mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ghonk

The pair stopped laying eggs for some reason. Last one was March 9. Took them almost a month to spawn again. Small clutch of eggs last night. So far a few white eggs this afternoon. Crossing my fingers....

Did you pull the eggs?
Mind aren't doing anything.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Babers

Thanks Ron...

You bet I did Greg... :D w!w It's a waiting game now. I might start to see some wigglers tonight IF...
Joel

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 06, 2020, 05:14:06 PM
...here's to your success... mim

Wishing you lots of luck with those. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ghonk

I THINK I have 2 pair separated  from a group of 6,1 confirmed female that laid and ate the eggs as she did,i'm guessing the other 2 are males.

Also a group of 3 younger ones that are about a year old.

I'm going  to set a date soon, and if I don't get any spawns going to throw them all in a 75 together, maybe that will shake thing up.
Paul Simon

Barb

Good luck with them Greg, do you have a pic of some of these to show us?
Barb

Babers

Thanks Willie.

Greg, I think it's a great Idea putting them in a 75 tank and let them pick their mates. If the keep their current mate while in the 75, it will make their bond stronger and hopefully make them better parents. It's worked great on my BSP pair. Goodluck with them
Joel

ghonk

Newest video I have of the 6 group,from about 3 months age.

Paul Simon

Barb

Wow, those are really beautiful!  Are they more delicate  than a non albino angel?  Can they be in a tank of non albinos?  I might like to get some someday.  That color in a planted tank is sure nice.
Barb

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Dang!  They're magnificent.  I don't think I could go through so much money, pain and suffering over Angelfish.  But I can't quit trying it with my Discus.  There's no helping where your passion decides to lie.  It becomes an obsession, and there's not much we can do to keep it under control.
Always move forward. Never look back.