• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

*Flicks*

Started by Mugwump, November 07, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Lots,but haven't seen any of them lately.

Maybe try to get back into it now that the weather getting colder.

Forrest Gump and Little Big Man would be near the top for sure.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on November 08, 2018, 12:28:45 AM
Lots,but haven't seen any of them lately.

Maybe try to get back into it now that the weather getting colder.

Forrest Gump and Little Big Man would be near the top for sure.

I forgot about " Little Big Man"....good flick...
Jon

ghonk

I'm planning on upgrading my home theater in about a year,black Friday sale.  :)

Want to move up to a 70in. from a 50.
And possibly a new receiver at a later date.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

"Close encounters of the third kind".......and it's on now.....Netflix
Jon