• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Breaking News

Started by waterboy, November 07, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterboy

Blackhawks fire the best coach in Hockey.  What are they thinking?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on November 07, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
Blackhawks fire the best coach in Hockey.  What are they thinking?

I know......wtf....face it..they don't have that core team they enjoyed for a while....but it's the coach's fault... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

A bad coach is a bad coach. A good coach is a good coach. Can't change that,  It isn't the coach out there skating. He is behind the bench teaching and directing.  A good coach doesn't change his style and shouldn't take the blame if the idiots out there can't play hockey,  even if he probably picked some of the idiots. I will betja wherever he goes, they will be in the Stanley Cup finals within three years.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on November 07, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
A bad coach is a bad coach. A good coach is a good coach. Can't change that,  It isn't the coach out there skating. He is behind the bench teaching and directing.  A good coach doesn't change his style and shouldn't take the blame if the idiots out there can't play hockey,  even if he probably picked some of the idiots. I will betja wherever he goes, they will be in the Stanley Cup finals within three years.

..I agree.......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson