• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:52:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Dogs too..oh yeah !

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We made the newspaper....this was at the 'Tales' clear the shelter day on Saturday......

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2019, 01:18:00 PM
We made the newspaper....this was at the 'Tales' clear the shelter day on Saturday......

Nice pic. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

That's a good pic.  I like it.

I know that the 3 times that I got in the paper I was thrilled.  The last time was when I went to a dog show looking at Lhasa Apso's and asking questions of handlers.  There was a photographer from the local paper there with a camera.  I was taking pics of the dogs in the ring.

I was eyeing that guy because he had the same kind of camera but he had different lenses over his shoulder.  I just had a wide angle.  It must have been a slow news day because my pic made the 1st page.  He shot me taking pics of the Lhasa's as they were moving around the ring.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2019, 01:18:00 PM

...awwwwwww!!!!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

DIL's new 5mos old heeler pup...male.....named it 'Odin'...

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon