• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:14:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 148
Total: 149

Saturday Aloha...

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Ron's off to Hawaii this morning....... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....I forgot to ask him if he surf's....... huh

So what do us stateside folks have going on.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Resting. I might do some light putzing and housework.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 20, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
Resting. I might do some light putzing and housework.

..... |^| :) |^|........my kind of day..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Special Weather Statement
Issued: 3:41 AM Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service

...STRONG NORTHWEST WINDS TODAY...

A strong cold front will move across northern Illinois and
northwest Indiana late this morning into early this afternoon.
Northwest winds will quickly increase to 25 to 35 mph with gusts
to 40 mph behind this cold front. Isolated higher wind gusts are
possible, especially near Lake Michigan.

These strong winds may cause driving difficulties, especially for
light weight and high profile vehicles. Motorists should use extra
caution and be prepared for the strong winds. In addition,
lightweight outdoor objects may be blown around.
==========

...I guess there's no mowing today..... huh.....the 'hawk' is out....
Jon

LizStreithorst

My mind is hot to go but my body is saying no.  I'm getting stuff done but nothing that involves bending and nothing that requires much physically..
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...so it's sunny in Hawaii..........but it's freak'n snowing here.....LOLOLOL....
Jon

waterboy

Yes.  Ran an errand this afternoon and there was a lot of that white flaky stuff coming down. Didn't stick though.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

W#e had a lot of rain. Good thing it wasn't cold enough into turn it into snow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.