• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:29:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morn'n everyone.... :)...a late start for us....under the covers felt so comfortable... |^|...ZZZzzzzzz

The coffee is very good on what will be a cold day here....mid 40's for our high and crashing into the mid 20's tonight... |brr|

....putz'n all day is the plan.... :) |^| :)....might do a big water change on the 130 and rearrange the tank.... huh

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is so great that I think I'll grab a 3rd cup. Rained heavily overnight but the morning temps are at 55 and going up into the mid 60s. I'll take it because it gives my grass seedlings at least another day of growth.

A Koi pair spawned after yesterday's water change and surprisingly the pair is still protecting the eggs in an overstocked 55 that has 8 other Koi and some BNs. I'll pull that slate if the eggs if there are still eggs on it after I set up a 5 gallon tank. It's been a while. huh I took a picture of the pair so that I can readily identify them and move them into a 29 as soon as I clean one up.

Staying in town this weekend for some rest and relaxation. I need it. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 20, 2018, 07:09:51 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is so great that I think I'll grab a 3rd cup. Rained heavily overnight but the morning temps are at 55 and going up into the mid 60s. I'll take it because it gives my grass seedlings at least another day of growth.

A Koi pair spawned after yesterday's water change and surprisingly the pair is still protecting the eggs in an overstocked 55 that has 8 other Koi and some BNs. I'll pull that slate if the eggs if there are still eggs on it after I set up a 5 gallon tank. It's been a while. huh I took a picture of the pair so that I can readily identify them and move them into a 29 as soon as I clean one up.

Staying in town this weekend for some rest and relaxation. I need it. 8)

... Saturday pot roast, baseball, football, nap |^|,......repeat....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson