• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:35:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 147
Total: 148

Friday good morn'n

Started by Mugwump, October 19, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..have a great trip Ron...."Tiny bubbles...in the wine...makae's me feel happy...makes me feel fine"....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Have a blast.  Then have a second blast for me :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Have a nice trip Ron.  I spent an hour on the beach in Hawaii as the ship refueled on the way to Japan.  Seemed like a nice enough place then. LOL

Nice looking little pup Liz.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

,,,thanks Dale, Liz and Mugs...If I can get Tapatalk working I'll keep in touch...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

......settling in here for the evening....,,,what a rotten weather day......

...Go Brewers !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Absolutely beautiful day here.  I worked and worked and worked until I was plum wore out.  That dang puppy is still on full go.  She's running around the house with the toilet brush in her mouth wfwf
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 19, 2018, 06:40:00 PM
Absolutely beautiful day here.  I worked and worked and worked until I was plum wore out.  That dang puppy is still on full go.  She's running around the house with the toilet brush in her mouth wfwf

...LOLOLOLOLOLOL....
Jon