• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 09:14:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 82
Total: 82

Friday good morn'n

Started by Mugwump, October 19, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Pot #2 here.......grab a cup  :) |^| :)

....dang...still dark outside....... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee was great. Near frost temps last night. When I got up it was 34 degrees. It's up to 37 right now and going up to 65.

Not much on tap today. Could find an errand or 2 to run. I am waiting for the landscapers to come by so I can jump in their butts about how they are ruining my grass with those zero turn mowers. They drive them like they are go-carts.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...LOL...I've seen those 'lawn jockeys' work on a lawn behind us......crazy bastards....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I got the house swept and mopped since I have customers coming.  Have you ever tried to sweep with a baby puppy in the house?  I have ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 19, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
I got the house swept and mopped since I have customers coming.  Have you ever tried to sweep with a baby puppy in the house?  I have ::)

...yup...tried that.....and we have Igor who puts his head in TP tube in order to escape the brutal vacuum cleaner near his cage.....

....Puppy?
Jon

Mugwump

..a cold, dark, dank, drizzly, windy, shitty day......blah....went over and fed Kasey's fish....but no mowing today.....

..soup for lunch sounds perfect  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Found along the highway in the middle of nowhere.  She still has puppy breath.  We went to the vet yesterday for a general check up and her skin.  It's nothing contagious.   It's due to being in poor condition.  Her name is Pip

Mugwump

Oh..I remember now. .....didn't think it was a little pup tho...cool beans
Jon

LizStreithorst

I just found her last Tuesday.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...just about all packed now...going thru the punch list of things to do...so far on track...

...I figure this would be a good time to darken the tank for 4 days, so I put a black shroud over it yesterday and Ron R. will remove it Monday and begin feeding and topping the water level as needed...I measured out all the food packets and taped them to the tank this morning...one packet every other day....

...talked with my cousin this morning...he's jazzed up...never been to Hawaii...looking forward to showing him all over the island...

...we leave at oh-dark-thirty in the morning to get to Sky Harbor for a 7:30 AM flight...I hope the Trump plane doesn't delay our flight...we called and they didn't have any change in the departure time...

...ALOHA, folks...! 8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 19, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
...just about all packed now...going thru the punch list of things to do...so far on track...

...I figure this would be a good time to darken the tank for 4 days, so I put a black shroud over it yesterday and Ron R. will remove it Monday and begin feeding and topping the water level as needed...I measured out all the food packets and taped them to the tank this morning...one packet every other day....

...talked with my cousin this morning...he's jazzed up...never been to Hawaii...looking forward to showing him all over the island...

...we leave at oh-dark-thirty in the morning to get to Sky Harbor for a 7:30 AM flight...I hope the Trump plane doesn't delay our flight...we called and they didn't have any change in the departure time...

Have a great trip Ron. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 19, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 19, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Have a great trip Ron. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Thanks, Willie. We're planning on it!...We were looking over the places to go and things to do last night...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron