• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

...and Thursday it is......ta da!

Started by Mugwump, October 18, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....another beautiful day in the neighborhood...... :)

..morn'n chores started..... |^|.....plus the Demon is in a real good mood....flying around here like a ding dong.....zoom kazoom boom....not a rug in the house is safe from being piled up against a wall or door......what a guy....LOL.....oops..there he goes again.....LOL.....even da Sass isn't safe......I'm loving it... |^|

...so what's on the day's agenda gang  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's been Fall here for many days which is unusual.  We generally go from summer to winter with little in between.  I don't think I'll do much of anything today.  Perhaps I'll change my mind.  It would be fun to power wash my house...The only thing I have done so far is put on a load of dog laundry and give Pip her first Ketaconazole/Chorahexadine bath.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...Hi guys and gals...! ...I thought I'd pop in here for a minute...we've been crazy busy the last few days and I've missed being on here...I'll check in occasionally but haven't taken the time to write...

...we put a crush rush on finishing up most of the final touches in the unit across the street in time for our friends' visit from WA...got it all done...then they had some problems and instead of getting here Friday they finally arrived on Monday when we went to Mesa to pick them up...We took them back there yesterday...It was a good visit...Larry is in worse shape than I with his back and knees...he's walking with 2 canes and I only occasionally need a walking stick!...

...I told our friends that we were treating their visit like a shake-down cruise and to let us know what would make it a better place to stay...they suggested I add 2 more grab bars...1 more in the shower and one by the toilet...good points and that will be done...It was good to know that was all they could see as improvements on what we've already done....

...we are now in the process of washing clothes, packing and preparing to leave Saturday for a long-awaited vacation to Maui, an island we both love....we'll be meeting my cousins from Va there and staying in nearby rooms at the hotel...we really enjoy being with them and are really looking forward to the trip together....they have never vacationed in Hawaii and we will have so much fun showing them our favorite island...! ;)

...things here in the community are starting to perk a little (get my coffee symbolism?!?! 8) ) as snowbirds are starting to return...by the time we return on the 30th, there will be even more arrivals, including one of our renters for the season...I like it when they come back because there's always something going on all over the place...

..all for now...Cheers from sunny AZ! :D :D :D

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...Maui is nice....pretty from the air too...... |^|

I've been in Hawaii twice for a total of maybe 2hrs+  huh...........refuel on the way over, and refuel on the way back stateside....but that was Honolulu....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..got the water changes done, couple loads of wash, and went and fed Kasey's critters/fish while she's at AE in NJ....ran a quick errand....and now I'm chilling.... :) |^| :)
Jon

wsantia1

Went out and ran a couple of errands. Cleaned a few of my Aquaclear filters and some glass tops. I have a few more to do over the weekend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I power washed one side of the house as high up as I could reach.  I need some kind of house wash.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 18, 2018, 03:38:40 PM
I power washed one side of the house as high up as I could reach.  I need some kind of house wash.

,,found this...

""Best House Siding Pressure Washer Detergent. Mix the Krud Kutter concentrate with a 1:10 ratio of water and 1 bottle will let you clean around 2,000 sq.ft. It is designed to slow down the return of mold and mildew while also getting rid of it immediately.""

wand tip at a 45deg wash angle, about 2' from wall......suds wash from bottom up....rinse from top down......the same as washing walls.. |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon