• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:45:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 195
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 189
Total: 190

Thursday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, October 18, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morn'n everyone..the coffee is very good...grab a cup  :)

...cold here but we might see 60degs later.... huh...tomorrow.. huh..before the temps crash again....it'll be a good time to finish up a few outside things....
....some water changes early tho.....

more coffee.......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Coffee is the same as usual. Great. Cold out here (46 degrees) on the Delmarva Peninsula and it is only going up to 53 today. It gets even colder tomorrow.

Only a few errands on the agenda today. I may clean up outside today while I have a change. I have a bunch of potted plants outside that will be dead by the weekend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 18, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
Good morning Jon. Coffee is the same as usual. Great. Cold out here (46 degrees) on the Delmarva Peninsula and it is only going up to 53 today. It gets even colder tomorrow.

Only a few errands on the agenda today. I may clean up outside today while I have a change. I have a bunch of potted plants outside that will be dead by the weekend.

Hi Willie.....same here, the plants are dying off or dead already....Jan already has harvested the flower seeds that she wants to do again next year?.....well plus the gazillion seeds in envelopes that she's been saving for.... huh.....LOL....one year she mixed a bunch and scattered them all over the flower bed on the east side of the house...beautiful results too...every time that I'm looking for something in drawers, or cabinets.....stored seed baggies fall out....I truly believe that she has them every where.... :) huh :)......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 18, 2018, 06:03:04 AM
.Jan already has harvested the flower seeds that she wants to do again next year?.....well plus the gazillion seeds in envelopes that she's been saving for.... huh.....LOL....one year she mixed a bunch and scattered them all over the flower bed on the east side of the house...beautiful results too...every time that I'm looking for something in drawers, or cabinets.....stored seed baggies fall out....I truly believe that she has them every where.... :) huh :)......
...my dear sweet Mother used to do the same thing...Marigolds and Zinnias especially...and I always love catching the butterflies that came to them every year...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 18, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
.Jan already has harvested the flower seeds that she wants to do again next year?.....well plus the gazillion seeds in envelopes that she's been saving for.... huh.....LOL....one year she mixed a bunch and scattered them all over the flower bed on the east side of the house...beautiful results too...every time that I'm looking for something in drawers, or cabinets.....stored seed baggies fall out....I truly believe that she has them every where.... :) huh :)......
...my dear sweet Mother used to do the same thing...Marigolds and Zinnias especially...and I always love catching the butterflies that came to them every year...!

...yep, and don't forget one of my favorites....'moss rose'....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 18, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 18, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

...yep, and don't forget one of my favorites....'moss rose'....

I have some basil that seeded. I'll puck a few of those seeds. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.