• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Whatever Wednesday...

Started by Mugwump, October 17, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....Pot #2....grab a cup  :) |^| :)

...things to do today but my motor's not starting............................blah

..so what's doin' folks  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....off to WallWorld.......... wfwf wfwf wfwf...

...and then PetCo for dog food....back soon ..... :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Absolutely nothing doing today.  Bag day Saturday, swap Sunday, cleanup Monday, Grocery shopping Tuesday. Today I am going to feed fish and do as little else as possible.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on October 17, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
Absolutely nothing doing today.  Bag day Saturday, swap Sunday, cleanup Monday, Grocery shopping Tuesday. Today I am going to feed fish and do as little else as possible.

... |^|.....

...got some groceries.....and stuff.....that's all folks...... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..time to read............night folks..
Jon