• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:57:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 174
Total: 175

A cold Tuesday morning..

Started by Mugwump, October 16, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..great coffee....cold weather...we got a freeze last night as temps fell below 30 degs....might see 50's today huh...sunny and windy.....

,,haven't checked the calendar yet....it'd be nice if we could finish up some outside things....

more coffee..........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2  |^|..........grab a cup!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great here today. The temp was at 52 this morning when I woke up but the house was at 74 with the thermostat set for 72. Must be those heaters in the fish tank keeping the house warmer than the heater is set for. lol

Just got back from a good walk through the park with Kobe. He dragged me around the park. This is his kind of weather. It's good to see him with a bounce to his gait again.

Going to get my flu shot this morning. I've been procrastinating and I don't want to get caught. It's supposed to be a bad flu season around here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 16, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
Good morning all. The coffee is great here today. The temp was at 52 this morning when I woke up but the house was at 74 with the thermostat set for 72. Must be those heaters in the fish tank keeping the house warmer than the heater is set for. lol

Just got back from a good walk through the park with Kobe. He dragged me around the park. This is his kind of weather. It's good to see him with a bounce to his gait again.

Going to get my flu shot this morning. I've been procrastinating and I don't want to get caught. It's supposed to be a bad flu season around here.

..We've been getting our flu shots every year too. We need to stop by Walgreen's and get them tho.....good idea, maybe today huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 16, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

..We've been getting our flu shots every year too. We need to stop by Walgreen's and get them tho.....good idea, maybe today huh

I couldn't believe how crowded with flu shot patients Walgreen"s was. I waited and got it done. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 16, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 16, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

I couldn't believe how crowded with flu shot patients Walgreen"s was. I waited and got it done. |^|

...LOL...we never got out of the house..... huh....perhaps tomorrow for sure.... huh
Jon