• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Monday's back again...

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Pot#2 now..........grab a cup.... |^| :) |^|

fish fed, me fed, animals fed,,,,coffee is great !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I swore that I would not wake up and get up at 4 am again.  I'm sick of it.  It's pitch black for another 2 1/2 hrs.  Even the chickens aren't awake.  There's nothing I can do until the sun gets up and I'm beat and ready to fall into bed by 8 pm.  I out did myself.  I slept until 7!

The half blacks have mutinied.  Another pair of HBs formed and I put them in a love nest.  I plan on mowing for a couple of hours then slogging through the gazillion of customers who still don't know that my shop has moved.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
I swore that I would not wake up and get up at 4 am again.  I'm sick of it.  It's pitch black for another 2 1/2 hrs.  Even the chickens aren't awake.  There's nothing I can do until the sun gets up and I'm beat and ready to fall into bed by 8 pm.  I out did myself.  I slept until 7!

The half blacks have mutinied.  Another pair of HBs formed and I put them in a love nest.  I plan on mowing for a couple of hours then slogging through the gazillion of customers who still don't know that my shop has moved.

....I was tempted to roll over and stay in bed longer too......but....got up anyway....

I'm known to grab a morning nap to catch up tho...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I mowed until I'm ringing wet with sweat.  I got so close to doing everything I could do when the mower ran out of gas.  I'd been working the poor thing hard.  A mower with a blade could never do what my mower did.  It needs a break, too.  It's also about time to change his oil and give him a new air filter.

Chip called.  He needs the front bracket to the air conditioner before he can fix Charlotte for real.  He said that I might be able to muscle it off myself.  If not, he'll come out here and take it off or rig Charlotte so she will work for the boys Saturday when the boys will need it.  When they come they can take it off and take it in when they take Charlotte back.

The accountant called and told me to come in and sign.  I realized that I'd forgotten to put in my land taxes.  That's $900!  They'll re-figure it.  I have till 5 to go in and sign.

I have no choice now but to call customers. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...quick errand to the local grocery....back now to settle in for the day.......oh joy...freeze warning for tonight....it'll cool down fast with these breezes and clear sky.... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

Jon