• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:32:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Sunday......the day of rest

Started by Mugwump, October 14, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Pot #2...grab a cup.....good stuff |^|

..it did frost last night....Tahoe's covered.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I do believe that I will rest today.  I busted it yesterday mowing and cutting things that has grown up where I didn't want them.  That lawn mower still calls to me, though.  I may give in after a while.  Now that I can push again without killing my back I find that I love mowing as much as I used to.  I still have high grass along the fence row that needs to be cut back.  So far my back is fine while I'm working after resting it starts hurting, and by bed time it's killing me.  But after a good nights rest (and taking my meds) I'm OK again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 14, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
I do believe that I will rest today.  I busted it yesterday mowing and cutting things that has grown up where I didn't want them.  That lawn mower still calls to me, though.  I may give in after a while.  Now that I can push again without killing my back I find that I love mowing as much as I used to.  I still have high grass along the fence row that needs to be cut back.  So far my back is fine while I'm working after resting it starts hurting, and by bed time it's killing me.  But after a good nights rest (and taking my meds) I'm OK again.

...give it a rest.....cook an elaborate recipe instead...... |^|.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...finished up the water changes, load of wash, yada yada......now to chill a spell... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon