• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:20:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 129
Total: 131

My Bichon customer

Started by LizStreithorst, October 14, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Remember the guy who I thought was offended after I shut down his advances?  I thought that I'd offended him and he was going  to go somewhere else.  I was wrong.  His usual day was Friday, but that day he came on Wednesday because it had been two weeks since I had done Bo Jangles and he needed a hair cut bad.  I thought that he had changed his day to Wednesday.  He went back to his normal Friday.  When he came I was surprised.  I told him that I thought he had stood me up.

The next week he brought me a 24 pack of Michelob Ultra!  Told me that he had two freezers full of meat that he and his wife will never use.  He asked if my dogs would enjoy it.  Well, of course!  My dogs like nothing better than a meaty treat.  They're not picky when it comes to freezer burn.

This past Friday I was mowing when he came.  I stopped mowing and he came in with a bag full of meat.  I put it in the freezer.  Everything he gave me is human quality.  He bought some lovely stuff.  I have a 3 lb eye of round roast in the oven now.  He also brought a beautiful pork loin and other stuff that is not as impressive like boneless chicken parts.  I guess his wife is one of those people who sees something good on sale, buys it, sticks it in the freezer, and then forgets about it. 

I don't know what's up with this but I will accept free food any time!  Is he trying a different tactic?  I don't get that feeling.  I hope he doesn't feel sorry for me.  It's not like I'm poor and hungry

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..don't blame you for taking it.....good stuff, plus beef is damn expensive now days....

..boneless chicken can make a great soup....or dumpling stew.....MMmmmmm

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson