• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:13:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 99
Total: 99

Saturday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 13, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very, very, very good.....MMMmmmmm

...pretty cold out this morn'n...30degs and we got a heavy frost.......freeze?....upper 40's later..50?...we'll see...

...watching g'sons later this afternoon...this morning....who knows huh

...more coffee...........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I'm off to the Milwaukee Aquarium Club's Fish Bowl at the Radisson in Menomonee Falls. Long day today, then, a swap tomorrow. I've never done this event before. They kinda talked me into it . . . . . . .

I'm finishing my coffee first. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 13, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
I'm off to the Milwaukee Aquarium Club's Fish Bowl at the Radisson in Menomonee Falls. Long day today, then, a swap tomorrow. I've never done this event before. They kinda talked me into it . . . . . . .

I'm finishing my coffee first. LOL

..have fun...get pics  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...second morning in a row when I woke up it's raining...just a steady easy rain...no wind....69 out there and that appears to be the projected high for the day...

...tim for a little Chambra Chai...instead of coffee for me...

... I got the water heater today and I'll install it around 10AM this morning...my buddy Ron, the electrical guy, is coming over to help...should be interesting  cause this is an old one and there in no drain spigot!... huh

...Hopefully we'll have it all ready fo our friends from Wa to be the first to stay in the remodel...they can let us know what needs to be fixed or added before our renters arrive at the end of December!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron