• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 06:55:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

..and it's Thursday

Started by Mugwump, October 11, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...wind's a howl'n making it seem much cooler than it is......good soup for lunch day......Tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches?.......

..what's up gang?..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...heading to the clubhouse at 9:30 to scrub taters...every 1st Thursday once the snowbirds begin returning we do potato bar....after we scrub 'em we bake 'em and meanwhile part of the group is cutting and chopping ham, cauliflower, green onions, etc and making chilli...once this is done we leave and come back at 4 to serve at 5...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 11, 2018, 11:15:35 AM
...heading to the clubhouse at 9:30 to scrub taters...every 1st Thursday once the snowbirds begin returning we do potato bar....after we scrub 'em we bake 'em and meanwhile part of the group is cutting and chopping ham, cauliflower, green onions, etc and making chilli...once this is done we leave and come back at 4 to serve at 5...

..gotta love those loaded bakers.....MMMMmmmmmmm.... |^| |eat| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Windy this morning,  Probably the most wind we have had this summer. Plenty of rain, very little wind.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 11, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

..gotta love those loaded bakers.....MMMMmmmmmmm.... |^| |eat| |^|
...it is turning into being one of my favorite meals at the clubhouse...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Took the taxes to the accountant, and went to the LFS for 4 common plecos.  I decided they do a better job than the BN and no matter how large they grow they still fit well in my 100's and 120's.

Right now I'm calling all my grooming customers to let them know that I've moved.  So far I've just scratched the surface but I'm surprised that most of them still want to use me even though I'm farther away.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 11, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
Took the taxes to the accountant, and went to the LFS for 4 common plecos.  I decided they do a better job than the BN and no matter how large they grow they still fit well in my 100's and 120's.

Right now I'm calling all my grooming customers to let them know that I've moved.  So far I've just scratched the surface but I'm surprised that most of them still want to use me even though I'm farther away.

...traveling to get the best is never an issue for many folks.... |^|

ps..congrats on finishing your taxes......kudos  |^|
Jon

waterboy

This is OCTOBER.  Are they early or late? I guess they can't be early so you must really be a procrastinator.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: waterboy on October 11, 2018, 11:18:09 PM
This is OCTOBER.  Are they early or late? I guess they can't be early so you must really be a procrastinator.

I'm a confirmed procrastinator.  I get an extension every year.  I got them in on time. October 15th is the last minute but not late.
Always move forward. Never look back.