• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

QC swap Nov. 4th

Started by Mugwump, October 11, 2018, 05:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the next swap will be the QC fish swap on Nov. 4th in Davenport, Iowa......a very nice swap too....join us if you can.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

All signed up and ready to go. This always has been a great event.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 11, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
All signed up and ready to go. This always has been a great event.

...it's sure a lot bigger than the old 'Knight's of Columbus' days ....I can remember less than 10 vendors many times....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Yup. The first time I went to one you had to go around back and enter the basement door to the lower level. I thought "Oh, boy". But, it was always a great time.

The first Milwaukee swap I attended was in the basement of an old bowling alley. Every 48" light fixture had one bulb removed. The one above my table was burned out. LOL  I stuck with them and it's a lot better now.

Mugwump

...getting closer now...even Mark Huffman will come this time...with (2) three tables of plants !!!
Jon

Rjb3

I'm getting food made up fresh for the event. Fifteen pounds give or take so far today. I'll get an exact weight when I bag it up. Bug is not quite done. FRENZY Super-Max, Guppy Magic, and Egg Foo Young are ready to bag up. Got a few more varieties to bag up as well. I'll be ready.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 23, 2018, 03:21:35 PM
I'm getting food made up fresh for the event. Fifteen pounds give or take so far today. I'll get an exact weight when I bag it up. Bug is not quite done. FRENZY Super-Max, Guppy Magic, and Egg Foo Young are ready to bag up. Got a few more varieties to bag up as well. I'll be ready.

..itsy bitsy teenie greenie..... huh.....we could use a bag, or so..... :)
Jon

Rjb3

Gott-cha covered. I'll be bagging up all three sizes. They're made just need to be bagged.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 23, 2018, 03:58:33 PM
Gott-cha covered. I'll be bagging up all three sizes. They're made just need to be bagged.

.... |^| cool beans !
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

We are back now.....what a horrible drive...both ways....rainy, very windy, foggy, dark and evil looking.........I'm tired...

..We did ok...sold out of bagged fish and most of the fish in the 'Tank'...would have had two tanks but 'yours truly' had one slip off the cart and smash to pieces... wfwf

......saw Frank & Mrs Plumber, Bob & Gale, Kasey, Elaine, and a few others ...a fun day....but we're pooped...
Jon

Rjb3

The drive was terrible with the wind and rain. Had a great time at the swap. Lots of loyal followers out there.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 05, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
The drive was terrible with the wind and rain. Had a great time at the swap. Lots of loyal followers out there.

..a white knuckler in some spots...... wfwf...and don't get me started on the idiots.....

Jon