• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 10, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee is very, very good  |^|

,,,rains are closing in on us now,,,won't be long...possibly low 70's, but it'll big time crash tonight for week+ long string of cold temps....we'll get our first frost
during this time...first freeze?....possibly...

..no plans for today, let's see what happens....

,,more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2 of this most delicious coffee  |^|...grab a cup! :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Great coffee here too. It's going to be in the 80s today but for right now we are in a thick fog untyil at least 9:00 am.

Putzing today. Nothing else on the agenda.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello guys!...

...looks like it'll top out at 80 today!...nice weather here...

... got a couple coming to visit for a couple days from WA this weekend...got the rental across the street just about ready...I think Lucy is going to make curtains for the bedroom today...I'll be cleaning off the long porch where we were stashing our remodeling supplies and leftovers!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron