• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:39:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

Tuesday things....

Started by Mugwump, October 09, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....still warm, but the rain and cooler weather are approaching......me?...I'm eating  the last of the cold pizza.... :) |^|...great stuff.... :D

...So...what's ya all up to today ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....sat down in the recliner...fell asleep.... huh......

Jan has class tonight....so an early dinner and then chill'n.....might find a movie to watch huh...anyone seen any good ones lately?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I groomed a dog at 9 this morning and then got back to separating my 2017 receipts from my 1018 ones.  Then I added up all my income from 2017, went to write it in the organizer and found that the organizer I had was from 2013.  So I drove into Hattiesburg to get another.  When I got home I had to eat.  Now I have to do WC.  By the time I get done I will no longer be in the mood for taxes. 

I have absolutely nothing on my plate tomorrow.  I shall get this done!  And I resolve to be more organized in the future.  I'm 67 3/4 years old and I am finally sick and tired of ignoring important things.  When I got traffic tickets the judge told me to be more organized in the future.  I said "yessir".  Since then I have opened every envelope that says important information rather than just tossing it.  Turns out they are important and shouldn't be tossed in the trash.  I'll get better with my taxes, too.  I promise.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 09, 2018, 03:51:44 PM
I groomed a dog at 9 this morning and then got back to separating my 2017 receipts from my 1018 ones.  Then I added up all my income from 2017, went to write it in the organizer and found that the organizer I had was from 2013.  So I drove into Hattiesburg to get another.  When I got home I had to eat.  Now I have to do WC.  By the time I get done I will no longer be in the mood for taxes. 

I have absolutely nothing on my plate tomorrow.  I shall get this done!  And I resolve to be more organized in the future.  I'm 67 3/4 years old and I am finally sick and tired of ignoring important things.  When I got traffic tickets the judge told me to be more organized in the future.  I said "yessir".  Since then I have opened every envelope that says important information rather than just tossing it.  Turns out they are important and shouldn't be tossed in the trash.  I'll get better with my taxes, too.  I promise.

...I believe that once you start organizing it will become second nature........seriously  |^| w!w |^|
Jon