• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:19:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 146
Total: 147

A Tuesday morning..

Started by Mugwump, October 09, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning......the coffee is always great, just as it is again this morning...MMMMmmmmmm

..last of our 80 temps that have been here for a few days.....tomorrow starts some very cool |brr| weather....we'll see our first frosts on Wed/Thurs nights with low temps 30degs and 28degs respectively....brrrr...Friday night too  huh

Fish room putz'n this morning, water changes and tidying up the mess..... |^|....possibly an errand, or two, later on this afternoon before the rain moves in here again.... huh

,,more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2..........grab a cup  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Coffee is great here. Still going to be warm here but a cold front is approaching. We shall see.

Major water changes on tap. Possibly the fish flopping type that Liz does.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..morn'n Willie.....I imagine our cold will work it's way towards you.... huh...tho likely not quite as brutal.... huh

....'flopping on the bottom'....I don't go quite that far,,,,LOL....unless I get side tracked and I forget to check the drain hose.... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 09, 2018, 06:32:27 AM
..morn'n Willie.....I imagine our cold will work it's way towards you.... huh...tho likely not quite as brutal.... huh

....'flopping on the bottom'....I don't go quite that far,,,,LOL....unless I get side tracked and I forget to check the drain hose.... wfwf

I probably won't go that far but they will get a hell of a water change today. I have to do something different because these fish have been on a "hell of a strike".  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 09, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

I probably won't go that far but they will get a hell of a water change today. I have to do something different because these fish have been on a "hell of a strike".  huh

...food strike..or spawning strike?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 09, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

Spawning strike. They are still eating me out of house and home. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 09, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 09, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

Spawning strike. They are still eating me out of house and home. huh

..try putting them in a fiver for 10-15 mins....then put back or swap tanks with another pair(s).....works for me sometimes  2c2
Jon